Rethink the experience ...
Creating happier, healthier employees
mobile ... scalable ... limitless
To us, you are so much more than just a sale
Less than 30% of employees use traditional vending options. Engage the other 70% of employees with a micro market, or as we prefer to call it, a break room market! What would 70% more usage mean to your business?
Since day one, our goal has been to use technology to make business better.
RISE stands for Relentless Innovation, Service, and Execution. This is our promise to you ... we will remain relentless in our pursuit to make your business better.
As one of the top priorities in our mission, our dedication to innovation is unmatched.
From mobile checkout technology to intelligent inventory management. Learn about our first to market advancements that have been duplicated throughout the industry.
Since day one we've dedicated ourselves to being your partner in business. To us, you are so much more than a sale.
We offer free training and support, because just selling you our products isn't where our service ends. We stand by you every day, all day.
Anyone can say they're a global leader, but not everyone puts in the work necessary.
At 32M, we've serviced markets in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia since 2016. We continue to advance our software and hardware for the many different environments throughout the world. Ask about our dedicated International team located in Europe!
International Contact: Tony Danna
INCREASED QUALITY, EVERYWHERE ...
"My employees are more focused and are here in the building where I need them. Before our market they would go for coffee or lunch and almost always come back late. Now they can get a quality coffee or lunch without leaving the building. Not only have the product choices improved but so has productivity."
CREATE EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION
"When I can find a real, quality lunch right at work it saves me time and energy. It makes my lunch break so much more productive and re-energizing!"
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
1 - 7
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Businesses with a micro market have:
and so much more!
INCREASED STAFF USAGE
Statistics say that less than 30% of staff use traditional vending options.
BETTER PRODUCTS FOR YOUR $$$
Micro markets are not limited by the same strict guidelines that traditional vending is. The sky is the limit for product options in a micro market.
EASY PURCHASE REVIEW
Checkout on our patented mobile app!
Multiple payment methods available and easy to use.
Market accounts are easily accessible Online. Have 24/7 access to your account from your phone, computer, or on the kiosk.
Review all purchases quickly and efficiently at any time from your personal device.
We lead the industry in the introduction of a mobile application!
You may ask, what other innovation have we lead the industry in ...
Here's a list:
Mobile App Checkout
Tablet Kiosks - Scalable Markets
Affordable Pricing/Quick ROI
One-Stop-Shop for everything micro market
Customer Service at no added cost
Chip Card Payment Security
Red X Theft Protection
Second Screen Kiosks
Predictive Store Ordering
ADA Compliant Kiosk
Upgrades & Advancements Coming Daily!
ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU
More than 75% of Millennials have their mobile devices glued to their palm while in the store as a trusted personal shopping assistant and 73% of Millennials are already transacting directly on their mobile device.
WHY IS MOBILE SO IMPORTANT
THE MARKET MIX BREAK DOWN
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Micro markets, have changed the game for sure. I think if you're going to be in this business today you have to have them ... and you'd better be good at them and have a company that supports you, like 32M."
"It's a higher end product, and it makes us more marketable toward larger accounts.
It makes our business more valuable."
"The single greatest resource you can provide your employees, without spending a dime."
3329 Casey St.
River Falls, WI 54022
Three Square Market